- Digital art installation by Seeper.
- BIMA Chair Adam Graham addresses the crowds.
- The BIMA Awards 2014 host for the night - Normski!
- The silent disco in full-effect.
- The thoughtful Rackspace wall.
- Revellers enjoy the evening with more silent disco.
- Digital target practice with Reztron.
We celebrated the best of British digital at the BIMA Awards in September 2014. An industry-wide party, where the cream of UK digital came out to play and honour the country's most innovative and exciting digital and interactive work. Check out the winners!
The BIMAs 2014 made a huge noise – we trended in the UK on Twitter (up against the Scottish referendum no less!) and received fantastic feedback from guests, sponsors and all involved. To get in as a sponsor for 2015 contact us or register your interest for Awards updates here.